Write the 5-paragraph essay in complete sentences, not bullets
3. Proper grammar and spelling
4. Only third person can be used in scientific writing.
5. Format: Single-Spaced (1), 10-12 font (1), Times New Roman (1) Word Document (1)
6. Use one provided resource and research two more (5 pts each)
7. Citations (in-text)
8. Reference list (Work-Cited) in APA format
9 Proper nomenclature for any species name(s) mentioned throughout the paper
Research paper should include: (50)
10. Describe the disease (symptoms/outcomes)
11. Describe the disease mode of transmission and causes
12. What is the prevalence of the disease (population and demographics)
13. What is/are the vaccine(s) against the disease?
14. How is the vaccine made?
15. Are there several vaccine stages or boosters (i.e., infancy, adolescence, age, for travel, etc.? Or are there special considerations for certain demographics? Explain
16. What is a major set-back to vaccination against this disease?
17. What is the historical and statistical change of this disease before and after vaccination?
18. Describe prevention methods of spreading the disease besides immunization
• References should only include websites that originally come from .org, .edu, and .gov. Research in the library also. As a student, you have access to scientific articles and primary sources.
Websites that you may find helpful: